The life of an organisation is far from an easy paddle downstream. At any time, it may be confronted with a critical situation that could affect its reputation and even challenge its very existence. Crises always arise at the worst moment and provoke great stress.
Crisis communication includes monitoring doubled with detailed preparation for reducing the repercussions of the crisis, adapted guidance for the critical period and a corrective follow-up. We can be available 24/7.
• Communication audit, risk identification, formulation of scenarios and strategies
• Traditional and digital press monitoring and intelligence, social networks
• Planning and preparation of a manual for crisis communication with check lists and ad hoc forms
• Digital communication
• Implementation of a crisis centre and 24/7 availability
• Drafting of position papers
• Media relations