For professionals with strategic responsibilities, we offer a specialised workshop on lobbying in relation to cantonal mobility policy.
The cantons have extensive competence in the field of mobility and transport, the management of which is crucial to their development. Mobility takes place in different places: on the road, by rail, in the air and on the water. It is achieved by different modes of transport: car, truck, bus, bicycle, motorised two-wheel vehicles, pedestrians, train, plane, boat, etc. We will resolve political issues involving the various mobility and transport stakeholders.
The aim of this specialised workshop is to equip participants with the resources to influence the decisions of the authorities in their field.
At the end of this training, the participant will be able to:
- Cite the different components of a lobbying strategy, explain their articulation and justify their relevance
- Solve a concrete lobbying situation in the context of cantonal mobility policy
- Cite the ethical rules of this profession
Content of the training :
- The global mobility policy context
- The political decision-making process
- Lobbying strategy: situation analysis and action plan
- The resolution of a concrete lobbying issue
- Ethical rules in the field of lobbying
A bibliography will be proposed at least one week before the training session . A handout and a certificate of participation will be issued the same day. A laptop computer is required. The courses are delivered in French.
“Mobility” workshop: Friday 11 December 2020 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Hotel Mon-Repos, 131 rue de Lausanne, Genève
Price: 550 CHF or 450 CHF if combined with the Introduction to lobbying training (including lunch)
For information: email@example.com
Maximum 8 participants per specialised workshop