This training session will enable people without lobbying experience in acquiring the basic knowledge and techniques required to assist a specialist in the management of influential files within the political context of Switzerland.
At the end of this training, the participant will be able to:
- Name the political institutions, describe the institutional organisation of Switzerland and list the main non-institutional players in Swiss political life and their characteristics.
- Give the stages of the political decision-making process
- Situate a political project within the decision-making process and devise scenarios for the future
- Cite the modes of parliamentary intervention and their characteristics
- Switzerland’s institutions, its political organisation and the main non-institutional players
- The political decision-making process
- The websites of the federal and cantonal governments and parliaments
- Modes of parliamentary intervention
- Direct and indirect lobbying measures
A bibliography will be proposed at least one week before the training session. A handout and a certificate of participation will be issued the same day. A laptop computer is required. The courses are delivered in French.
Lausanne: Thursday 26 November 2020 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Hotel Alpha Palmiers, 34 rue du Petit- Chêne
Geneva: Friday 4 December 2020 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Hotel Mon-Repos, 131 rue de Lausanne
Price: 450 CHF (including lunch)
For information: email@example.com
Maximum 8 participants per training session